Crazy for Monograms



Here's a trend I've been noticing lately! Monogram initials.... on everything...such as this trendy monogram gold crown pendant by Jennifer Zeuner ($525). I guess people just forget who they are (ahem...too much wine...note to self- STOP doing that immediately!) Regardless, here are some GREAT (and wallet friendly) accessories that you can personalize with whatever monogram you want.

Huge monogram cuff made by katieq033
Copper custom dot by museglass
Sweet Petite initial ring by 32lives
Charm Me by Brooklynrehab
Monogram Spectacle Case by chaosandanarchy
Monogram Market Tote by shopmemento
Rock On Necklace by J2Jewelry
Custom Initial Charm Ring by Studiohappy
Customized Initial Cufflinks by lotusjewelrystudio

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the monogram cuff by katieq033. They are so cute and I'm going to buy them for all of my friends for their birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I wear the monogram cuff by katieq033, someone ALWAYS asks where I got it. It is awesome and very affordable!

    ReplyDelete