Leave it to the Birds


Feathers have been a huge trend for the past few seasons, and it looks like its not going away anytime soon. Here are some of my favorite feather/bird accessories you can buy or take inspiration from to make in order to "fashion up" your look.

  1. Peacock earrings by imogeneANDannie
  2. Nest Egg Pin by MadeByLaura
  3. Flo Birdcage Veil-Red II by 5eizen
  4. Leather Birdie Pale Stripes Sunglass Case by GreedyGoretti
  5. Recycled Leather Feather Necklace by tomatedepingles
  6. Headdress Ring by gemmafactrix
  7. Feathers Necklace by Smoobage
  8. Chic Green Peacock Feather Headband by KatieQ033



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my bird nest pin. I love the bird trend. I am loving your blog and can't wait to see what you add next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the peacock headband I got from you. Wore it New Years and I'm not kidding, every girl in the room wanted to know where I got it and how they could get one. Love your work, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete