Thistle and Clover


I'm so excited! Today I got an offer to have my jewelry line carried at the ultra cool and trendy boutique Thistle and Clover in Brooklyn, NY. www.thistleclover.com. I was even featured on their blog last week!

Co-founders Camilla Gale and Rand Niederhoffer conceived of Thistle & Clover as a home away from home. Stacks of beautifully wrought rings sit amidst vintage books and hand pressed note cards. The clothing is carefully hand picked from an exciting group of young, up-and-coming designers that fit into Thistle & Clover’s unique and accessible aesthetic.

The girls met while at university in Scotland and found in one another a kindred spirit. Years of traveling around Europe’s small outdoor markets, searching for one-of-a kind treasures have honed their knack for finding enchanting and special pieces that are not easily located elsewhere.

Thistle & Clover was designed by Edward I. Mills + Associates, an award-winning architectural firm that has created sleek storefronts for companies including Agnes B. and Kenneth Cole, among others.

The store offers coffee and treats to their Sunday visitors, and regularly invites friends and family of the store for nights of shopping and chatting in their backyard garden.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    congratulations! The cuffs pictured are stunning! I love the tule one, so dainty yet edgy!
    Best of luck,
    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love ALL of your jewelry - this is fantastic! Lots of Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to tell you that I think you are so "kreative" - so I passed the award to you!!! go check it out on my blog!

    So! How's it going in the boutique? I can't wait to hear your stories!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete